Monday, June 11, 2012

Coco... in the hay.

WHAT?! Mark?? UPDATING?!

Yes, world. It's true! I've been sketching a lot lately, but haven't had the time to scan it all! But tonight! TONIGHT! I have scanned 42 images from 3 different sketchbooks of which I shall share now!

Okay, so I'm only gonna share 3 of them.

This is Coco Medley.
For those who are familiar with her, this is not her normal garb. In fact, she typically wears something along the lines of this:
But one day, I figured I'd concentrate on her traditional village dress which up til recently had remained rather... bland.
Seen here, is my redesign of her dress (on the left there). This was done after some serious research of traditional dresses of North and East Europe.

Well, Although Coco will always have that bit of adventurous life to her... I can't help but enjoy drawing her in this dress!





As a bonus, I decided to add a small picture of the overall theme of her village (a village of Sheep Herders).


Well! Goodnight everyone!
~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment