Monday, February 27, 2012

New Hat

For those who know me well, I wear hats.
Not your usual baseball caps.
HATS.
Top hats, Car hats, Fedoras, and most loved by myself: Skimmers. Also known as Boaters.
^Much like this one!
Well the one I have, a "Panama Boater" is a size or so too big for my noggin. So now I've saved, and finally purchased a new one!
Hazzah!

Anywhoots.
SKETCHES OF THE DAY!

Every now and then I get the urge to sketch something in a style much like Art Nouveau! Such a wonderful style it is!
These are two characters (Kita, the fortune teller and Eliza, the librarian, respectfully) that I drew up and intended to finish in Illustrator.
Have I ever mentioned that Alphonse Mucha is one of my favorite artists of all time?
No? Well then, let it be known: I LOVE ALPHONSE MUCHA. Thank you.

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment